Cabin’s, RV Sites and Tent Sites
Sleeping accommodations include a full size bed, bunk beds, a table and chair. Each log cabin has electricity and ample outdoor space; including a porch swing and a fire pit. Our cabins are a great choice for families looking for a cozy place to stay with the added security of a locking door. Restrooms and showers are a short walk away. Bring your own bedding. Smoking and cooking are allowed outdoors only. 7 cabins total
All RV sites have a fire pit, picnic table, and additional space for outdoor living.
- 4 Pull-through RV sites with 50 amp electric, water and sewer connections accommodates up to 70′
- 7 Back-in RV sites with 50 amp electric, water and sewer connections
- 14 Pull-through RV sites with 30 amp electric and water
- 7 Back-in RV sites with 30 amp electric and water
Our deluxe tent sites have a picnic table and fire pit, as well as a grassy living area and plenty of level ground for your tents. Our basic tent sites are without electricity and have shared water near by. Deluxe tents sites are available with water and electricity.
- Tent sites are available in sun or shade
- Centrally located dishwashing area
- Clean restrooms with showers